- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, October 20

Visitors

So if you dare come to my house unannounced you may find one of these guys on guard or perhaps you may find my house crawling with them. Beware, they kill the underside of your foot if you are not careful. I think that is part of their covert training....by all means lay in places where adults will walk, as to sever all nerve endings in the foot.I feel very safe knowing these guys are standing at the ready should any Scrull try to infiltrate my domain. ( really you must get into Bionicle Lego's you are truly missing out on hours on top of hours of quite boys. I mean if that is what you want "quiet boys" I personally relish it when I can get it!)
He has a weapon and he is not afraid to use it!
This guy did not try to infultrate once he saw who he was up against." Head for the hills Ring Tail. We have" NO FOOD FOR YOU!" Keep right on walking and boys make sure the lids are on those trash cans tight. We are dealing with a different creature than those pesky dive bombing black birds of "The Gooch".
Here is a welcome visitor, Aunt Nicole!!!! Yay! We love her. Claire was so enamored with her Auntie that she cried when she left. I mean the girl was distraught. She couldn't understand why Aunt Nicole and her friends couldn't have a sleep over. What is your secret power Aunt Nicole?


I have misplaced my camera for a week and that is why I am so late in getting this up. We had a great time chatting and eating dinner with Nicole and her great friends. I hope they come again soon.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

We had a fantastic time at your house! I can't wait to bring the rest of our family to your beautiful city. Thanks for making us so welcome!

Suzie Soda said...

Wish I was having a piece of your chocolate cake.
Sounds like life is good for you. Miss you! xoxoxo

ShelleyG said...

Nicole told me she really enjoyed seeing you guys! I am envious and hope I make it up to Seattle someday...I know I said that when you lived in VA too, but I really, really wanna! :)

-
-
- -
- -
-