- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, October 20

Happy Birthday Blake..#7

Blake has turned lucky number seven. Can anyone say LEGO!!!
He was pleased as punch and makes the best faces to prove it.
The boys putting the Lego's together. A nice quiet Sunday activity. Do you think "The Princess" knows I am taking pictures?
uhhh ya, it is all about the diva!
Brother's helping......... and dying to help.
The cake picture. My cakes are never really spectacular works of art, but they do taste great and this one had Beets as the secret ingredient. It was delish with a nice dark chocolate ganache on top.





Make a wish and blow!
Happy Birthday Blake, I love you!.......really he bust me up constantly.

3 comments:

Riley said...

Happy Birthday to the Blake Man. Love the new Bionicle. Is that a Glatorian Legend? We don't have that yet, but I'm sure Ethan has it on his list.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Blake! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Keryn said...

So sweet! We are embarking on Legos for Christmas this year--I'm a little nervous and excited.

Happy happy birthday, Blake dear!

-
-
- -
- -
-