- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, November 11

Just one last thing

I just got my water bill and let me just say.......aghhh! So, now I am thinking do I really want to rinse out all my recycle stuff so I can PAY the garbage people to take my clean recycling. This is getting ridiculous. They say conserve water, they say recycle, they say clean everything so you can recycle, but the water bill is through the roof. This being Green is out of control. How can a girl save the world...I mean afford to save the world,.... really!



2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's no fun. We're on a well, so don't have to pay for water monthly. You can take your recycling and garbage to the dump yourself, but you'd still have to pay to dump the garbage (recycling is free to drop off). I'm not sure how much it is, or if it would save you any money. Plus then you have to take into account what your time is worth!

Suzie Soda said...

Ditto.....I can't wash anything out too much. xoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-