- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, January 29

My Bear Cub

Do you know this guy?
Perhaps you know this guy? Wawhahaha!!!!
This is my Cub Scout. He is leading the pack meeting in the posting of the colors and the Pledge. He rocks!
Tonight he received his Bear award and Religious Knot award. He has worked really hard the past couple months to finish it all up. His testimony has grown and so has his confidence. I am so proud of him.
I received my second Bear Pin. For a minute I thought I might not get it. It was going through my mind that maybe they forgot about me. Crazy.....I mean, it isn't about me and I was all obsessing about it. My mind was racing" If I don't get it I can always take Sam's card and get my pin."...weird...I am so weird. I didn't think about how much I loved getting my pin. {I just realized they didn't give him a card. I would have been out of luck!}

Big Hug! I just love that he hugged me first and gave me a big kiss in front of the whole group. Really, the kid is awesome!
A Cub Scout hand shake. He was ready to sit down.
A little Cub Scout round of applause and it's all good. I love Cub Scouts!

1 comments:

Karen said...

That is way cool!! congratulation to both of you! Scouting....I must admit, I love it and I hate it! :( those dang patches. Just kidding. My son is in the merit badge thing and often I'm overwhelmed. Right now he's working on his horsemanship badge. It's fun to see him learn things through scouting that he wouldn't get anywhere else.

-
-
- -
- -
-