- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, February 7

Birthday Bliss

I woke up to Claire wishing me Happy Birthday. She was so sorry that no decorations were up yet. I really don't think that's going to happen I told her. Claire was so disappointed to hear that. Really, how can you have a birthday with no decorations? I did get this really big bag though. What a beauty!
Come on every one let's open it up. ( Look at that sun streaming through the window. It was a beautiful day.)
My girl Claire always ready to help.
Mom go faster!

Woo Hoo!!! A food processor. Just what I wanted....really:)
Caution SHARP! Nobody touch it!
Go ahead and stick your finger in there while your mom is fiddling with the tape.....and yes she cut it. Why can't they listen?Daddy's lap and a band aid, all is well with the world....... Kind of....

________________________________________________________


Eating lunch at the beach, lovely!



We had a great time at the beach collecting rocks. What more could you ask for on your birthday? Smiles from my kids is an awesome present. Skip was a little cold. As we were driving home Skip announced a cake was waiting for us. Cheers all around. Claire looks at me and say," Now your birthday is complete....without decorations though.... you can share mine on my birthday."



"How old are you mom?" Asked Claire. " She's 46." Says Jack with an air of authority. "No She's not." Says Sam ( I'm thinking, "Really guys! Thank you, Sam for knowing.")" She's 44." Says Sam......... I feel my crows feet growing bigger....." I am 42 guys." I say. They all start in with," We know, we know...we just wanted you to feel good.".......... " What?"..............

I forgot to buy matches, so these cheese balls acted it out, so I could make a proper wish.

Thank you! I hope my wish comes true:)






3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy, happy birthday! You have such a great family. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. And you don't look 46, or 44, or even 42 for that matter! I'm learning as I get older that age isn't really that important, it's the attitude about it that makes the difference. I hope. :)

Emily said...

What a fun, fun day! Happy 42!

Suzie Soda said...

You are a spring chicken and I am glad you had a fun celebration. I ate something chocolate in your honor.
oxoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-