- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, March 18

Sweet Perfume

I am not sure what this flower is, but the fragrance at dusk is hypnotic. I was taking out the trash, when this delectable smell wafted into my nose. The scent is so subtle, you don't really know where it is coming from. I had to smell every bush in the yard until I found it. I love discovering all these new plants and flowers...I really need a gardener. I don't have time to give them the proper attention. This yard, because it is a rental, has had better days, yet these flowers are still hanging on.....barely.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like Daphne to me. We have two bushes and they smell wonderful! But ours aren't in bloom yet.

You should invite Sharon Boundy over to tell you what all your plants are. She's amazing!

-
-
- -
- -
-