- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, December 6

Chocolate Advent Surprise

On Nov 30th I was Checking out at the grocery store and I saw these Chocolate Advent Calenders. We usually have these every year, so I picked up four. Like I said we had them last year. Well Claire did not remember. She asked me," Mom, what are these?" I explain.... She says," REALLY, I this is so wonderful { as she dances around the room with it, I wasn't quite expecting this response} I am so pleased with how this day is ending up." I think- { HOW OLD ARE YOU?} She Says," Oh Mom, I love this idea a chocolate every day." Me too!

The morning of day two she is up with the roosters, standing next to my bed, with bed head hair, sleepy eyes, advent calender in hand and sleepily says," I am ready to open today's Chocolate, to count down to Christmas."......I have no response to that. I smile and turn over and go back to sleep.... She taps me on the shoulder," So can I open it?" she says. "Yes." I mean what are you going to say, anything, just leave me alone it is still dark outside. Then she smiles, eats her Chocolate, climbs into bed with me and goes back to sleep.

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-