- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, December 31

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas Morning came too early for me. Even though it was at 6:15 am, which really wasn't that bad, I was up until 3:00 am. The kids were ready to go. They have to wait for Skip to get the camera and video camera ready. They were all smiles.
Claire and Blake kept their eyes closed. They said they REALLY wanted to be surprised.
Like I said, Claire hugs thank you to everyone.
Everyone was very happy with the books, magic set and Lego's they received.
Sam and Blake got these really cool Spy Watches from Santa. They are awesome. You can take pictures, record voice, take video and a million other things with them. Pretty happy campers I must say. Jack received some electronic Drums from Santa.....What was Santa thinking:)
Claire got what every girl wants....clothes. Specifically a silk scarf, which she believes goes with everything. She got this really cute outfit from Aunt Maryann. When she opened it she said," Oh, Aunt Maryann is not here to hug." She was bummed.

She wanted Barbies.... I am opposed to Barbies.....She got miniature American Girl Dolls, Nellie and Kit. They are very cute and we both like them. We are happy!
One of the reasons I was up so late... homemade Cinnamon rolls. This is another tradition and a good one, but requires work.
Smoothies and Cinnamon rolls around 8:00am. Boy, we got a lot accomplished in just two short hours. I am ready for my Christmas nap. Which a promptly went up and took. Merry Christmas to me:)

We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I agree-so blessed!!

Tiffany said...

yummm, your rolls look fabulous! care to share the recipe???

-
-
- -
- -
-