- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, March 5

Get Your Game On...For Life












Basketball season is almost done. I have loved coaching. Last night I had to leave practice early to go to an "Enrichment meeting" As I left practice exhausted from constantly trying to regroup 8 10yr old{ It is hard work} I realized how much I am going to miss it. We only have one game left and a tournament. Jack has improved this season by leaps and bounds. I know he gets frustrated, but that is part of the game. I love the whole rhythm of the game. It just brings joy to my whole body, physical and mental. I love the team work and the anticipation of where the ball will be next . I love knowing that everyone is out there for the same goal. If only I could get regular life to have the same rhythm. I guess that is a little unrealistic. Maybe not though, I mean we are all in this family for the same goal and we are trying to work as a team. There is just not a crowd cheering us on, that I can hear. We really don't get a practice. We just have to be in the game constantly without a lot time outs. We do however get many chances to shoot free throws. If we miss we get to try again. Life, I guess, is like one huge basketball game. That is why I love it

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-