- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, March 26

The Last On the Subject......For Now



OK, I did rant a little bit about feeding my kids. I feel that I was honest. Jack felt that I was being mean to Blake. He posted on the comment section of my Blog, to be nice,and since I am the administrator, I deleted it, so beware!.... I just stated the facts. Just to show that my children can eat without falling apart, here they are eating pizza and grapes, not a one complaining. It was good pizza, but don't kid yourself if it is sub par frozen or anything that taste remotely like cardboard they won't eat.{You can only use ranch to mask so much}. In fact Claire will simply say "I Don't like it." And promptly throw it on the floor.{ we are working on manners}.





On another note Blake did choke down his dinner for breakfast, after he begged me to heat it up, which I did not. {it's all about follow through...Right?} He sputtered and choked, gagged and cried and in the end my point was taken ....I think? This parent thing is a real challenge.


1 comments:

Cristy said...

Jack,
Your mom deserves to rant every once in a while! Being a mom is not easy. It is the toughest job ever, and you have a darn good mom at your house! I don't think she was being mean at all. She was just telling about a frustrating experience with her kids. Believe me, some days it is harder than others to be the mom. I'm sure some days it is harder to be the kid.
Love,
Aunt Cristy!

-
-
- -
- -
-