- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, March 25

Taking Our Time







I am not a big fan of coloring the Easter eggs. I try to avoid it if I can. I don't understand the point. You can't hide them, they might go bad or might not get found. The mess is not to fun to deal with. I know I am not too fun. A real stick in the mud. Plus no one really eats them.






Last year I was successful. This year we past Easter and I thought I was in the clear, not so much. My boys begged me to color eggs on Monday night.{ the night after Easter } We will just call it a spring activity. We were successful and no spills. I did put Claire to bed before we did it just to make it easier. The boys really enjoyed it. I will try to be a little more fun and not so practical next time.












Look at these colors. They are pretty. The boys mixed several colors together and came up with what they thought was golden. I think it is closer to Pues.

2 comments:

janet said...

I LOVE the rainbow egg. and I am such a big fan of coloring... I am more into than my kids are. It is a total mess though.

Suzie Soda said...

You are a good mom and get points for all the effort...especially when you heart is not in it.
Just remember..they bwill have to do it with their kids too. I used to make potato salad or deviled eggs out of them. Tell Blake I think he is awesome. suz

-
-
- -
- -
-