- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, April 16

Thank You

Beth is an awesome friend. She has helped me yet again. Today When I had my DMV debacle and traffic court experience, she watched , fed, cleaned, played and generally took care of my kids. It took like all day and she did it with a smile. Then she listened to me complain about my day. She is devoted to her family and her beliefs. I admire her and am grateful to the Lord for sending us both to the same place at the same time. What a blessing she has been to me and my family. Thank you Beth!



4 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

What a sweet message. Beth is awesome.

janet said...

what a friend! they sure do make things easier!!

and about your book-- you should definitely upload your blog directly.. then change the format of the pages after the pictures and words are already in... and before you switch the page format, copy your text.. just incase it erases when you change page formats. sometimes it does. does that make sense?

my advice is to not be in a hurry to print it. make it how you want and take your time...

Marissa said...

I love Beth too!!! She's the kind of friend that is so easy to get a along with (unlike me) and she's someone I want to be more like, especially not looking pregnant when pregnant. :)
Good shout-out to Beth - I ditto everything you said.

Ashton said...

Goodness! I need to visit your blog more often... all these undeserved compliments I get! Thanks for being a great friend. And, I'm so glad that you were able to get out of your ticket! I haven't been so lucky... Maybe I need to work it a bit more with some lip action (although no matter how I try... I couldn't get my lips looking so delicious as yours!) If I was a cop, I wouldn't give you a ticket either. =)
Thanks for everything!

-
-
- -
- -
-