- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, May 5

How many damage....What?



I have relaxed on somethings. Pokemon cards for one. I still absolutely despise them. I think they are a waste of time and money. That being said my two oldest boys love them for some unknown reason. It is not like they were introduced to them at school. I think an unknown family member influenced there taste for the Pokemon card and DS game.





Every store we go in they have to check what is new and if there are any good deals that they must have. Even when they have no money. I don't get that. Why look when you can't buy. They are bummed every time they walk away with shattered dreams.











Last night for FHE we had Jack and Sam try and teach Blake and me how to play. This was an exercise in futility. Basically Jack tried hard to give us the basic rules, but I think you must be between the ages of 7 and 14 to get it. Once you are pass 20 I am sure your mind must go to mush and you can't get it.




Blake and I were very confused. We finally said," We just don't get it Jack." Then Jack was frustrated with us. He said," This is so easy and I am explaining it as simply as I can." Don't you wish you could be here for our FHE. Too fun! I mean Too Funny!

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-