- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, May 5

I Need!

I need a self cleaning refrigerator{ all the old moldy food could go out the back some where into a disposal and my dish would come out clean through a slot in the front}


I need a folding machine to fold all the laundry that my children produce{ I like empty laundry baskets. When there were two or three I could achieve this feat. That is only a dream now.}


I need one of those Romba vacuums programed to follow Claire around.{ She leaves a trail of destruction where ever she goes.}

I need an automated trash taker outer {not me}

I need a dust sucker, something that I could turn on in the middle of the room and it would just suck dust not anything else.

I need secretary to write all my thank yous, pay all my bills, and call all the people I need to call.

I need a personal shopper{this is where Maryann moves to Richmond}

I need a personal maid to clean my room and bathroom {just for me not anyone else in the family, I mean come on I've earned it. Plus, when do I have the time.}

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I am right there with you...
I need, I need, I need.
I want, I want I want......
I can't, I can't, I can't.

Let's just do something fun. My best solution.:)

-
-
- -
- -
-