- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, May 5

Inn Keeper

We had a wonderful lesson on Sunday. The RS Pres. gave a lesson on being the in Keeper to the wounded and the weary. She cited three groups we could be an Inn Keeper to, our husbands, our children and our sisters.



The visiting teaching lesson last month talked about marriage and how we should be grateful and praise our spouse. We should communicate more and be more spiritually minded together. All I can say is that I will work on it.



As to my children, I try to nurture and help them to be happy. In earlier post I have spoke of my feeling's of regret or frustration, because I failed at doing what I wanted for them. I read a post on my Sister in laws BloG about "March For Babies" It supports helping raise awareness and support in preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. She and her husband experienced a Miracle in the past year and a half with their twins. They are so blessed to have healthy alive little boys that are so cute and make me and my family smile every time we read her blog. After reading her thoughts, it made me think of how much my Heavenly Father loves and trust me to take care of these precious spirits. I know some people think I over Think my responsibility, it just overwhelms me to know what is at stake for them in this world. I am trying to do my best with what knowledge I have and the abilities he has given me.


My sisters, this includes those I am related to,all the women around me that I associate with, and the women of the world. Wow, that is allot of people. I wish I lived closer to my related sisters. I would love to be able to help them and enjoy them more. I get so wrapped up in my family that I miss allot of chances to serve my sisters here. As for the world I am looking for a way my children and I could serve more and reach out to others. Anyone with any Ideas let me know.



So much to do. I hope I can enjoy the journey and keep my destination in sight.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

You are making a great contribution with your family.
The service discussion would be great for recipe club some night.

-
-
- -
- -
-