- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, July 17

Relax

Today was better. I guess it is true "Tomorrow is another day". I started off with a massage at the massage school and then to lunch with my friends. I came home and took the kids swimming at our new gym. We had a nice relaxing day. Dinner was at 7:30pm ,but hey at least we ate. Claire feel asleep in the car on the way home from the pool and the woke up promptly at 8:00pm ready for her dinner. Now all are in bed and Skip is asleep on Claire's bed. I think I will read a little then off to La La land. Good night!

1 comments:

Cristy said...

Glad to hear your day was better and your at the pool now! fun! I found a site with some blog secrets..it's at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/secret.php?id=6
look under the blog secrets link on the right..

-
-
- -
- -
-