- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, October 20

Tools and Jewels

I have been living with little boys for about twelve years give or take 2 months or 4 years. I have gotten to know all the little boy things; light sabers, Lego's, TOOLS, selective hearing, cars, and Spy stuff. The new game around my house is called "Hide and Scare" sounds fun and very loud! Claire is all girl, but she does have quite the influence in her brothers. It seems she loves tools. Your nothing if you don't have a hammer in your pocket, a measuring tape hooked to your pants and a necklace around your neck.



Here she is explaining how her whole ensemble works. The hammer, the tape measure, and the necklace,"Mom, you have to have a tape measure, it measures all the things."" The hammer is just in my pocket." I love the way Claire puts things, so simplistic. "The necklace makes me a princess!"

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

She is adorable. I am glad you have a little girl too.
She will be your best friend when she grows up. xoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-