- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, November 25

Brilliant!


Starting the morning out right with some homemade pumpkin pancakes courtesy of Sam is great if your an adult and have the patience of a tortoise.{ not always is this the case, but today I was able to grit and bare it.} If you have a child, like Claire, that just can't seem to wait for Sam and those scrumptious pancakes. Enlist the help of Blake and he will take her on a Blues Clues treasure hunt.


I found a clue. Yes, the paw print is taped to the pancake and yes, I did let Claire eat it.

____________________________________________________________


Do I worry when I hear power tools in the other room and Skip is at work. Yes, Yes I do!

Jack explained to me that the piano would work much better if the damper were screwed in tighter or in at all, for that matter. Okay.....?So, he took the initiative and fixed the damper himself.

It works. Brilliant! I figure he must have allot of his Dad in him.

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-