- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, November 24

The Heat Is On

" Yeah!!! We have heat again and I can stop wearing these ridiculously cute PJ's." I am sure this is how Claire feels. I have had her in these PJ's for about 31/2 days. Look, she insist on following me everywhere I go, even when I dare to venture down into the kitchen or as I like to call it 'The Cooler' She needs to keep those tootsies warm.

The heat is on and we are so happy. It seems that a family of mice built there home in our heat pump over the summer. Unfortunately, they met their demise when we fired up the furnace. This was the hidden cause of our Freeze Out! We are now safe and warm. Hooray!

I am sorry for the mouse family, but survival of the fittest or the one who can flip the switch I guess.

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Hooray! Hooray!

ShelleyG said...

Yeah! I am glad to hear you are back in the 21st century with indoor heat! :) I am also really glad that you guys are safe...that was kinda scary about the fire! Yikes!

-
-
- -
- -
-