- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, November 23

top 10 things to be thankful for while missing first floor heat!

1. playing monopoly with my kids.
2. glasses already chilled to perfection for the ice cold water coming out of the fridge.
3.cuddling with my family under tons of blankets.
4.eating in SAM and Blake's room.{the kids love this}
5. not cooking much because 50 degrees is cold and I am not camping.
6.second floor separate heating zone always a plus.
7. fleece gloves that are comfy to sleep in.
8.more time to read {no TV and no computer to surf on.}
9.having the kids comb my hair for an hour while I read to them.
10.smiles,hugs and kisses from happy loved children.

1 comments:

Cristy said...

That's the spirit Laurene! Hope it works tomorrow!!
You guys were truly blessed!

-
-
- -
- -
-