- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, November 5

I Love This Country

So now it is settled. Thank goodness. My ears were getting tired of all the phone messages. I would really like to see the data on the value of these recorded phone solicitations. I think money could be spent in a more efficient fashion.

We live in a truly amazing country. I was able to go and vote yesterday. No one harassed me or coerced me into my decision. I watched the results come in last night with mixed emotion. I am in awe of a people that took to the polls with such vigor, making their voice known. Some voices while heard will have to continue the fight for their cause. That is what is so extraordinary we can still have the right to fight. All hope is not lost.
I love this country.



I am so glad to have witnessed this historical night. I am extremely excited to be alive at this time. Obama is the President Elect. Now our job, as I see it, is to throw our support his way and try to help our country. The time for bickering is past. Hiding in a cave with your trusty dog trigger, food storage and your AK 40 is helping no one. I see great hope, don't get discouraged, there is always a door that opens if we look for it. We are a strong willed people with many assets at our disposal. The one that I like best is reason. WE HAVE THE POWERFUL TOOL OF THOUGHT. Obama is our new president and we can help this country by working with him, thinking through things and being vocal about what we believe in.

God Bless America! My prayers go out to you President Obama.

3 comments:

ShelleyG said...

We are living in a wonderful country. Obama is who we, the American People, have chosen. We do need to respect him as the President no matter what our political views. I must say, I am glad it's over :)

George and Eva Ross said...

It has been interesting here. Everyone here was rooting for Obama and they are thrilled he won the election. I imagine his winning has had a huge impact worldwide, much more than had it been our candidate of choice. I agree, we need to give him our full support and our prayers that he will take the high road and lead the country in the way the Lord would have it go. We do have a great country!

Cristy said...

your way more optimistic than me,,,Better get my food storage in order... He scares me BIG time!!

-
-
- -
- -
-