- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, November 13

My Make-up Please!

There are some things that just make me smile. Claire pretending to put make-up on me is one of them. First of all it is totally relaxing. I almost fall asleep every time she does it. She is so intent on getting pretend make-up on every part of my face and she does it with such a gentle hand.

Second, I love that she loves what I love. I mean being pretty and feeling pretty, what a girl.


Third, She pays attention to detail. If I try to say,"Okay, thank you Claire. That looks great." She tells me, "Mom, no I haven't done your eyebrows." How does she know this? She must have watched me a hundred times put on my make-up. I guess I need to watch myself.

Here I am in all my pretend make-up glory. Didn't she do a great job. I love having a little girl. It is such a surprise to me. I was cruising along happy with the boys. Then Claire came into my life and turned it into a dancing, singing, mass of chaos. Everyday is topsy turvy. I deal with things that seem so foreign.{ My mom assures me I did all the same things} I have an inkling of recollection. I know I liked to sing and dance too. I still do! It could be in the genes? Have you ever had anyone come into your life that unexpectedly knock you over like Claire has me? I know I love surprises and this is the best one yet!

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I knew you'd end up loving you little girl. It only gets better the older they get. You will always have a best friend. And then they turn into you...like you turn into your mother. It happens and you don't know how. I am sure you started doing lips long ago because you are so good at it. She is a cutie.

-
-
- -
- -
-