- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, November 12

Sick and Crazy



Isn't amazing how we think we are cruising along pretty good and then Bam! something stops us. The past three weeks right in the middle, when I think okay, we are doing good somebody wakes up in the middle of the night and becomes sick. I pray "Please let them go back to sleep and not get sick." I really feel bad for said person {namely BLAKE} I mean he is retching his guts out. Sorry about the picture I am painting. I am right there with him holding the bowl, trying to be of some comfort.



On the other hand I am freaking tired. I realize this Mom thing is 24/7 and I knew this coming into it. Yet some how this does not comfort me. Crazy! It ruins the whole day for me. I know selfish, selfish. Really, once in a while sick, I can deal with, but every week at the same time? I probably need to write this into my schedule.{ like I have a written schedule. HA!} He must be picking something up at church and then it hits him on Wed. BUMMER!!!!!!


These are rocks, which I am resisting the urge to throw. It is all about self discipline, right?

This same thing happened last fall and winter. Blake was the guy then too. I just need to know what is making him sick. It last for about 12-24 hours and then he is back to normal. Like right now he wants to play ping-pong with his brothers and he says he is starving. { I am feeding him dry toast, peeled apples, a little yogurt, and some Gatorade. Not much, but easy on the stomach.} Meanwhile, I am dragging.... having a hard time getting motivated and I feel a little queasy myself. Mostly just gross out queasy.{to much info?}



......And one other thing all noises are driving me crazy. Like the ping -pong ball bouncing over and over and over...or Jack's feet tapping out some random song under the table over and over and over the same rhythm....or ...I could go on and on. Am I crazy or would these noises bug you if you were tired? Maybe I am wound too tight?



Or this guy...I am over him. Claire is over him too. It is all about JOE!



2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

ok..love this post but where are those "cuties" from high school musical?

Brossettelewis said...

Sorry but your post made me smile. I hope you all can rest soon.

-
-
- -
- -
-