- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, December 11

Christmas Decor...almost up



I do love Christmas. The decorating is a joy and a pain. I decided to let school go for a day and pretty much everything else and concentrate on getting the decorations up. I put on some Christmas music and went to work. I was able to get most of the decorating done with the exception of the tree. This is a major piece of the puzzle that is the "Christmas Decor."Claire is going to help me with this tomorrow. She is so excited about everything. She keeps dragging the lights all around the house. I think I have thrown out three sets so far. How can you get mad at her? She is so cute.

My kids are excited about Santa. Which is always funny to me, because they have no desire to talk to him, sit on his lap or even get near him. I think they would prefer for him to be more mysterious,... like the Tooth Fairy you never see that girl. She just shows up in the middle of the night and leaves some coins under your pillow. It's all good. You can count on it and you don't have to sit on her lap, write a list or be good for that matter.

I like the idea of flying reindeer myself. Ever since I was little I Have loved flying sleighs. How fun would that be to fly through the sky with the wind in your hair, looking at the stars. I am not a big Rudolph fan. I mean really a reindeer, with a shiney red nose so unrealistic.
____________________________________________________________



I just recieved this book from Snapfish I am pretty excited about it. It was pretty slick, I just went on their site, downloaded the pictures and arranged them in a book. I love the memory aspect of this. For me it is way better than scrap booking.

2 comments:

ShelleyG said...

Merry Christmas! Cool Snapfish book- I might have to try that! :)

Cristy said...

I got my book this week and was so excited about it I had to wrap it and put it under the tree so I didn't show Bryan or the girls!! Its to our family from me. I love it and want to make more!!

-
-
- -
- -
-