- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, December 11

Prayer

It is very late. The house is quite. I am tired. My thoughts are turned to prayer and the power that we as God's children can draw on. I pray daily over food, as a family and personally, yet sometimes and all to often it becomes redundant.

I am blessed to know that my Father in Heaven loves me, hears me and answers my prayers. I am struck by the thought that I don't always hear what I am saying in my prayers the words are coming out , but I am sleepy and in a hurry. There are so many things to be thankful for and so many blessings I want to ask for, not just for me, that I think I just spew them out without really listening.

I love that I can pray. I love that my children can pray. I love that it takes faith to pray. I love the strength that the Father blesses me with through prayer and blesses my family with. I love that through prayer we come closer together, united in one cause, no matter how far away we are from each other. I love the peace and solace I gain through true prayer. I love that I can pray for others so far away from me and God's magnificent power can reach out and strengthen them.

"Pray he is near, Speak he is listening."Janice Kapp Perry

1 comments:

George and Eva Ross said...

We love that you pray for us. We have felt the strength from those prayers on our behalf. We couldn't do what we are doing without the support of prayer. It is an amazing power. It is definitely a "daily requirement" for success in any endeavor.

-
-
- -
- -
-