- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, January 31

Cinnamon Rolls, Yum!

Jack was assigned to be in charge of breakfast for the scout 'Freeze Out Camp Out' last night. Boy was it cold...they got no sleep. He said one of the best things about the camp out was the bathrooms where the water could run hot. All the scouts would go in and stick their hands in the hot water. It got a little crowded.

Did I mention we made cinnamon Rolls?


Blake and Claire helped me spread the applesauce on the roll dough. I think Claire went through four spoons. She kept sticking them in her mouth, not to mention her hands. The germs all cook out right?

Sam got in on the shredded apples and minced carrots.




Look how yummy! Wish you were here to share with us we had six dozen. It took all day. The house is cold, so the second rise was slow in coming.




Hey, who took one? I thought I would change it up a bit and made some orange rolls also. They are extremely low fat, only 1/4 cup olive oil in the dough and low in sugar 1/3 cup brown sugar in each batch of twenty. Plus they are whole wheat. How can you not eat more then one I ask you.


Oh yea, I forgot the tasty glaze on top....hmmm.... That adds some sugar, but who is counting? Not me I ate two, three, ..five..I lost count.




2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Ok..these sound so good. I wish I would wake up tommorrow and find them on my counter with a glass of cold milk. You are a good mom..I used to make then in a former life. xoxoxo

Ashton said...

Yummy! Thanks for sharing! They were delicious!

-
-
- -
- -
-