- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, January 7

Thanks for reading...it all!

Are you a skimmer? Do you skim the instructions to the new items you may have bought and then try to put them together or directions to places and then try to get there with the idea in your head? Do you skim e-mails and BLOGS? I do. I just think I can figure it out, I can find my way, there are just to many words. You may be thinking this right now.{ Sammy}

Or...do you read every single word of directions and dissect them to the letter? By the by, this drives me crazy!!

I get e-mails everyday and I skim a lot of them. Not that what my friends say isn't important, I am just in a hurry. This leads to problems though. For example tonight I took Sam to scouts and was told an e-mail was sent and scouts was moved from the church to an off sight location. Well, I was frustrated. Why didn't I get the e-mail? I had to hurry, drive all the way to town and leave a big mess at home....I know wipe that tear from your eye. When I returned home I looked up the e-mail and yes there it was, right at the top..I skimmed it. My frustration was for naught and a waste of energy.

What happened to laughter?

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-