- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, February 13

Fire Station

I love Cub Scouts and so do my boys. Unfortunately, I don't always keep up on their achievement's very well. They have to do so many achievements, 12 in all, by the time they reach nine years old if they want to get their Wolf rank. Sam needed to visit a Fire Station and fast. Luckily we have a station right up the street. Sam was ready to go check out the trucks.
Here is his posse. Doesn't he look like the protector? Maybe a future Fireman? I know Claire thinks he is her hero.

They were able to tour through a brand new ambulance and fire truck as well as the station. The fire chief gave us so much information. I think it was a little over load for the kids. I thought we would be there for 30 min, but it ended up being an hour and a half. He was so nice to really stress safety in every situation.
All smiles in the end!




2 comments:

Cristy said...

laurene, these pictures look awesome!

Anonymous said...

How funny, we have to go to the firestation today so Christian can receive his Wolf Badge in a week at the Blue and Gold Banquet. Cute pics

-
-
- -
- -
-