- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, February 15

Not so fun right now!

Jack has been sick since Tuesday night and Skip has been sick since Thursday. Sam came down with this despicable sickness on Friday and Blake has fallen today. It is some sort of respiratory virus with all the crud and fever you want and don't want. I am just as weary as they are from being up all night. Just the hacking is enough to push you over the edge. I say that with a tender heart cause I love them all dearly, but I am ready to be done with this little bug and kick it to the curb! I better not get it.
Claire and I went to church together,"Just the big girls." She said. We laughed and talked all the way to and from church. The girl is a bust up. I can't remember anything right now, since my mind is mush. I think I will go to bed now and try to get some rest before the show starts around 1:30 am anyone want to join me?

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I didn't even see you at church. We missed you last night..we had a riot. Hope everyone gets better.
xoxoxoxo

George and Eva Ross said...

Bummer! Look on the bright side! they had it all at once. You could have stretched it out for 5-6 weeks.

I had my ears plugged and sinus drainage the entire time the Gilleland's were here. Both ears are finally clear today as we put them on the plane this morning. I should be back to normal in a day or two. The bummer is that it saps your energy. We still had a great time with them, just at a little slower pace.

Hope you don't get it!
Eva

-
-
- -
- -
-