- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, February 16

Keep Your Feet Warm!

I must have some sort of circulation problem. My feet and hands are always cold. I sleep with fleece gloves on and socks on. Then my kids found these Corn warmers. I had completely forgot about these. They were up on a shelf just waiting to be found. One of my favorite people, Amy M.{She is pretty great; always smiling, joking and serving } She gave me these for Christmas in Colorado about four years ago. I used them a couple of times then we moved.

The boys love them! I love them! .... Skip and Claire not so much. Claire says they smell and they kind of do...like corn...POPCORN!{No salt or butter please.} Skip he is his own heater. I won't go into that here.


You just stick them in the microwave for about 3 minutes and walla you have a mini heater. Tuck them into bed with you, rest your feet on it or keep your fingers warm.

I love them and they go to bed with me every night.

1 comments:

George and Eva Ross said...

They are great! We have one for the neck and shoulders. I think ours has something other than corn in it. We have a couple of small ones, too. Of course, we didn't bring them with us to Tobago.

-
-
- -
- -
-