- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, June 30

Pig Tails and School

We have now acquired a place to live, so I am done obsessing over that. I now can begin with life, per say. Well, even though I try to stop life in it's tracks until I am ready, it just doesn't work out that way. We have been amiss in our studies these past few weeks and the bedlam is starting to show in forms of laziness, shock of having to do any sort of work{ especially when cleaning ladies show up at our door every two weeks...Craziness, it comes with the apt.}


After a morning of swimming lessons,...Back to the basics say I! "Reading, and writing and arithmetic ...talk to the tune of a hickory stick!" {Do you love Green? Green markers, green Army Men, and remnants of Green Smoothies...you know you want one!}
This is pure me. I look up from what I am doing and see Sam talking to Blake. Immediately I get it in my mind that Sam is goofing around and getting side tracked. { He is prone to this all the time} I am prone to jump all over him with Questions of What? And Why...? and Get busy mister!

This time I stopped, waited and listened. I'm so glad I did. Sam was helping Blake with his Math. He was being so kind and Blake was taking it all in. I love this interaction. All I can say is Awesome!
Here is Claire working hard on her rectangles and squares. This is serious school work to her and she loves being with all the guys working on their math.
Can you just die! I am sorry, but pig tails are just too cute!
We outfitted Jack with a new back pack for scout camp next week and he was all smiles.
What is going on here! Aren't you two working on your math? No, this is where those green Army men become the stuff you need. This game is see who has more power in their blowing abilities. Who knew Army Men could be so versatile?
You must blow the Little green Man off the other person's side to win. Way more fun than Math! And pretty funny to watch might I add.

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

So glad you found a place. Can you fly back for my birthday? Chelsea and Lindsay are planning a shindig with some girls at Kalisi's house and then out to the movies to see a romantic comedy at the late movie. You could skip the movie cause I know you don't like them. We will miss you.

When are you moving? Post pictures soon. How is the ward? Have you met some fun friends yet?
Think of you everyday. xoxoxoxoxo

Emily said...

I love Claire in the last picture peeking over the couch to see what she's missing out on. Blues Clues is forgotten. Yes, pigtails bring joy to mommies everywhere.
Jack looks so cool with his backpack. Josh sure misses him! I sure miss you!

-
-
- -
- -
-