- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, September 8

Because he is a genius!

I am not a fan of anything hanging from my ceiling, unless of course it is a light fixture. Even then if the light fixture is ugly I am not a fan. So Skip has been dying or should I say obsessing on how to get his projector machine mounted on the ceiling ever since we moved in. The place in which he wants to mount it is the very small family room. He is meeting up with no support from me. I say, "Fine put it on the ceiling just as long as I can't see it. Go ahead hang it I just want it to be invisible." NOT NEGOTIABLE! So he tries setting it on the table, on a plastic tub, on a white melamine board,with DVD cases holding it in the right position.

This works..okay....if you threaten the kids within an inch of their lives, so they don't knock this very expensive piece of machinery over.
The screen is his late birthday present. Yes, I know it doesn't really resemble a bike. Bikes are not his obsession. Plus, it is hanging on the ceiling?,...... but it can be removed...ahhh the genius is beginning to shine through.

Let's just say you just walked into my Family room/breakfast nook/kitchen. What is the first thing you see?


Could it be "THE PROJECTOR"
( and yes of course you spotted the globe which we scored for $3 at Target, because we are so cool!)





Skip has pointed out that this PROJECTOR is mounted beautifully. Which if you are into that stuff I would heartily agree. He is a master fix it guy.

....and a master illusionist! Where did it go? Yes, yes I see it on the table. That is beside the point. He has been trying to figure this out for weeks and finally his genius comes shining through.







I am not a fan of little bolts coming out of my ceiling either, but it beats a big honking projector. I am working on getting them painted white, although Skip says that will not work. I know he can figure this out for me. It may take many moons. You cannot rush genius!
_________________________________

He also saved me from paying to much for a juicer today. I don't always research everything to death or for that matter all that much. I am not an idiot. I try but there are so many things happening inside my head and I do not like shopping. I just have to push through. Skip, however is very methodical and he stepped in did a few searches and said I don't think that would be the wisest choice and he was right! Genius!



3 comments:

Maryann said...

Maybe he is the brains of the outfit!!

Suzie Soda said...

I don't get the whole thing on the ceiling..do you put it up and down? I am confused. xoxoxo

Laurene Ross said...

Screw it up to watch and then unscrew it to store it down when not in use.

-
-
- -
- -
-