- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, October 1

Sweet Dreams

I just took Claire back to her bed. She either has allergies or is coming down with a cold, so I had her in bed with me for just a little while until she could fall asleep. She was having problems breathing and so she was crying and then the breathing thing would get worse and then she would cry more....vicious circle.

I was perusing food blogs in our dark bedroom, with Claire lying next to me. Skip was of course already snoring away. I thought Claire was joining him until this little hand reaches up to the computer screen that is displaying a luscious lemon cake and touches it. Then a sleepy voice says,"That looks gooood!" This goes on for about 5 minuets. Every time some tasty treat comes on she makes a quiet comment. Then suddenly heavy breathing, no more comments, just sweet sounds of a little girl asleep.


Talk to me in a couple hours and see how enamored I am then... I think I am in for a long night...

1 comments:

Emily said...

Have you tried this one: http://cuisinenie.blogspot.com/
She is just getting started again (she and her husband were in a terrible private plane crash in August 08 and she is just getting back to this), but I think of you every time I check it!

-
-
- -
- -
-