- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, January 12

" He's an Angel Straight From Heaven"

Blake is extremely strong willed......so am I. Today, after screaming at the top of my lungs and throwing a couple of toys { childish I know....very immature.....I was at my breaking point.} I took all of Blake's things away. He now has a bed, pillow and some clothing in his room. We are trying another strategy. Earning things and privileges back for good behavior. Hopefully this will work. Hiding from me because you don't want to do your math is not an option here.



" Look at him, he's an Angel straight from heaven"Sometimes I just need to be reminded of this. It was a tough day, but it is over now. I hope I can remember who he is better tomorrow.

Angel From Heaven from laurene ross on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Yay for the new post! We have all been where you are at.
They are angels......when sleeping.
xo

joan wester anderson said...

Forgive the shameless self promotion, but you are the kind of woman who needs my new book MOMS GO WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD published by Guideposts. My own generation did a lot more laughing and shrugging than yours does, and (we think) the kids turned out okay. None are in prisons, anyway.
Please check the book on amazon.com. You wont be sorry.

Joan Wester Anderson
http://joanwanderson.com

Cristy said...

thats what you have to tell yourself to get through some days!

Suzie Soda said...

So funny.....now, huh? I love to know mom's are still going crazy and it wasn't just me or my generation. I laughed like the time you threw that toy boat at the picture...makes me crack-up all the time. it was great talking to you yesterday. I miss you and your honest and funny sense of humor. xoxoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-