- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, February 3

My new Teen

This is my new teenager. He turned 13 in Dec. Times are a changing for our family. Teenagers are an interesting thing. I think I may be on my knees more than ever now. He is a great kid and I love him so much. The problem lies with me. I am not sure how to reach him. The way I dealt with things before just doesn't work now. SO......back to square one.....sigh......
He took this picture........ I think I will start with similar interest first:)

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I feel like having teenagers is a huge lesson in trust. Trusting ourselves that we've been good parents and can now ease up a little and let them start making more decisions, trusting them to make good decisions, trusting in the Lord to help us and them especially when they don't make good decisions. It's stressful, isn't it?

-
-
- -
- -
-