- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, March 2

Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree

Spring has sprung! I love it! As you can see it has been springing for a while. It started in February and just kept Springing. This morning I went outside to the Delicious smell of flowers.
This is a flower I have been watching for about a week from my kitchen window. It is all by it's self and I have no idea what it is.
A sad little Daffodil all by it's lonesome. At least I have one in my yard:)
This is a tall shrub that is about to burst at the seams. I can't wait!

Driving around town is a complete delight. A feast for the eyes.
Daffodils a sure sign of spring!
The library and turnabout. Thank you to the Garden club for keeping things so lovely.


A view of my backyard. The fruit trees are starting their show! Soon the azaleas will make the stage.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm pretty sure the pinkish-red flower in your second picture is a camellia. They're beautiful in the spring. Sometimes you see huge bushes covered with them, there's one on Sunrise Drive before the Topham's house that's incredible!

Nehring Fun said...

Wow soo beautiful!! Virginia is still brown....Seattle looks like such a wonderful place to live!

-
-
- -
- -
-